ADMISSION TOUR DATES for the September 2018 through mid-June 2019 school year:
Pre-Primary (toddler) ages 24 months by September 10, 2018 to 36 months on their first day of school:
- Monday, October 23, 2017
- Monday, November 20, 2017
- These two tours are the only ones offered for the September 2018 school year Pre-Primary (toddler) program.
- The Application Deadline for Pre-Primary (toddler) children (ages 24-36 months) is December 1, 2017.
Primary ages 3 years by September 30, 2018 and potty-trained through age 6:
- Monday, October 2, 2017
- Monday, October 30, 2017
- Monday, December 4, 2017
- Monday, January 8, 2018
- Monday, January 22, 2018 -- This is the final tour scheduled prior to the application deadline.
- The application deadline for all new Primary students (ages 3-5) is February 1, 2018
Lower (ages 6 - 9) and Upper Elementary (ages 9 - 12 years:
- Monday, October 16, 2017
- Monday, November 13, 2017
The application deadline for all Elementary students (ages 6 - 12) transferring from other Montessori schools students is March1, 2018
All Admission Tours begin in the lobby at 9:00am and end at 10:30am and are for adults only. At the tour you will receive an Admission Tour Packet which will contain helpful information about Montessori education and our school in particular as well as an Application for Admission.
The Admission Tour starts with a PowerPoint presentation by the Academic Head of School, followed by a walk through the school with the Director of Admission, an opportunity to sit in a classroom and quietly observe, and a follow-up time for questions back in the Science Lab. Parent Observation Visits in the classroom are required because at MSM we believe the best way for you to select a school is to see it firsthand.
Please contact the Director of Admission, Leslie Montague, at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for a tour.
We look forward to sharing our school with you!