MSM PARENTS' ASSOCIATION (MSMPA)
To inspire and strengthen the MSM community by enhancing the connection, trust and overall enjoyment for families and faculty, while enriching the educational experience for all.
Our Strategic Goals:
- Foster MSM community involvement by encouraging and promoting volunteerism
- Welcome new families to the MSM community
- Facilitate communication between MSM and its parents and teachers
- Assist with fundraising initiatives
- Support MSM’s educational programs &
- Organize events for MSM families and parents.
Parents' Association Membership
All parents and guardians of current students attending MSM are members of the Parents' Association.
The Parents' Association holds two general meetings (Fall and Spring).
- Governing Documents: By-Laws of the Parents' Association are available for review.
- Governance: Officers of the Parents' Association Board are elected at the Spring PA meeting.
- The Parents' Association Board: The Board is responsible for implementing the strategic goals of the Parents' Association. The Board meets throughout the school year to discuss financial and organizational matters.
2018-2019 Parents' Association Board:
Ashley Walde Martin
Vice President & Auction Chair
Vice President & Room Parent Coordinator
2018-2019 Parents' Association Committees/Event Chairs:
- Chair: Jennifer Biggs Hushon
- Chair: Ashley Walde Martin
- Co-Chair: Heather Pearce
- Co-Chair: Vinh Wright
LET'S GET SOCIAL!
THE GREEN TEAM
- Chair: Alana Prills/Tim Cremen
- Co-Chair: Halah Alwazir
- Co-Chair: Chris Kelley
- Co-Chair: Jen Fuqua-Calsyn
WINTER HOLIDAY SOCIAL
- Co-Chair: Weina Dorsky
- Co-Chair: Anna Bjornson
- Co-Chair: Julie DeFrain
SPRING GALA & AUCTION
- Auction Chair: Ashley Walde Martin
- Event Chair: Amy Fahnestock
FAMILY CAMP OUT:
If you have an interest in learning more, please contact Amy Fahnestock at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!