Thank you for your interest in the
Montessori School of McLean!
Since we are beyond all application deadlines
Late Applicants: Wait-pool Process
The Montessori School of McLean expects full enrollment by mid-March. Each year, however, we experience a small number of unanticipated openings due to the international nature of our community. Consequently, the following process allows late applicants to apply to our wait-pool in the event of such openings.
To apply for the wait-pool, please:
- 1. Starting April 1, 2020, contact the Director of Admission via email to learn if there are spaces available, and if so, schedule a parent visit;
- 2. Following the parent visit, should you chose to complete the process,
- - complete the application you receive at your parent visit;
- schedule the individual child visit for Toddler and Primary applicants or the Student Visit Shadow Day for Elementary applicants transferring from other Montessori schools;
- schedule the parent interview
Decisions are released on an as-available basis no earlier than May 1, 2020
and as late as September 1, 2020.